New Policies Effective 5.26.20
A new waiver of liability must be filled out & signed prior to participating in any class at the studio. You can update yours HERE.
Self-screen before entering the studio for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19 *IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD** (health care workers, this does not pertain to you)
- Please do not enter the studio if you have any of these symptoms.
No walk ins, book online or call us directly
No cash sales recommended if possible
Our Cancellation policy will be back in place and enforced due to smaller class sizes. This is a 6 hour cancellation requirement to prevent a $10 fee. ***With the exception that if you are canceling due to being symptomatic, you must reach out to us and we will waive this fee***email [email protected] to let us know.
Please know if you come in while showing symptoms, you may forfeit your membership completely. THIS IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY!!!
If you have a compromised immunity or over the age of 65, please know your risks involved when going into public.
We ask you to maintain social distance to keep yourself and others safe.
New Procedures for Clients:
- Contactless check in will be in place. Please state your name upon entering and your instructor will check you in
- The lobby door will remain locked 10 min prior to class. When you see the door propped open, you may then enter. Please do not congregate in the lobby.
- Take off and store outside shoes immediately upon entering.
- Masks are mandatory before and after class. Please wear while entering and exiting the lobby.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the lobby and at the conclusion of your class.
- You will have a designated pre-set spot in the barre studio, both center floor and at your barre. Your instructor will have everything out for you including weights, mats, props. If you want to bring your own from home, this is fine too.
- Please find your mega or barre spot immediately and wait for class to begin. Although all will be sanitized already, it is recommended to clean equipment and machines prior to class beginning.
- At the conclusion of class, please wipe down your equipment like usual, but your instructor or staff will do a second deep clean before putting away.
- Upon finishing class, please no congregation in the lobby. You are welcome to catch up with your mega barre buddies, but outside please!
- Wash hands or sanitize once more before exiting.
Our Staff and Studio Procedures
- Studio floors and high touch services will be cleaned after every single class session with hospital grade and COVID killing disinfectant.
- Megaformers will be cleaned and sanitized after every use. We will also ask that you wipe your megaformer before and after class.
- In the megaformer room instructors will not walk between machines nor give touch corrections.
- Barre equipment, floors and barres will be cleansed and sanitized after every use.
- Bathrooms, front door and all doors will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Staff is not allowed to report to work being symptomatic and are subject to temperature checks at any time.
- Staff is not permitted to touch or make corrections on you during class, only verbal cueing will be allowed
- Staff has been trained on COVID-19 and studio cleaning procedures
- Our studio houses state of the art HVAC air exchange that removes inside air 5x an hour, replacing it with fresh outside air. No recycled air is being circulated throughout the entire studio.
Together, with your cooperation, we can reopen safely and still enjoy our time together in the studio. Thank you in advance for reading carefully and fully understanding.