Waiver of Liability must be signed before admission into classes:
Mega Barre Studios Policies
- Auto pay membership (if applicable) begins on the date signed by the member and the member will be charged the agreed upon price on the same day each month.
- It is our policy to keep a credit card on file for such upcoming charges
- It is our policy to allow all memberships (auto draft members only) 1-2 waived late cancel or no show fees (based on level of membership), as a courtesy. However, any no show or late cancellation past that amount each month will incur a $10 fee per class automatically charged to your card on file. If there is a medical emergency, please contact us to consider waiving this fee.
- Our late cancel policy states you must cancel out 6 hours prior to class time for all day time and evening classes, and 12 hours prior to 5:30am, 6:15am classes. Failure to do so will result in a $10 fee per occurrence. If you are booked in and no show, you will be charged the same $10 fee.
- Please make note of your commitment time frame and expiration dates
- If you are in an auto pay contract, this is a binding contract between you and Mega Barre Youngstown until the contract expires.
- Early termination of all memberships will incur a fee which is equal to half of what is owed. Please note that all membership autopays require a 30 day written notice to discontinue. Health emergencies or moving out of the state would be the only circumstances of early termination at no fee, however we require documentation of this by a doctor or new address utility bill as proof.
- All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances.
- Mega Barre Youngstown is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
- Class schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.
- You can pause your membership for vacation or injury hold for up to four weeks one time per contract year. After four weeks you will be charged $10 per week for a membership hold.
- Expiration dates ARE FIRM on all class packs. We will not extend passes, use them or lose them.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use / Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Mega Barre Studios or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Mega Barre Studios content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Mega Barre Studios and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Mega Barre Studios except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mega Barre Studios, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Mega Barre Studios reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Mega Barre Studios in asserting any available defenses.
Account Termination / Access Restriction
Mega Barre Studios reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ohio in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Mega Barre Studios as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Mega Barre Studios performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Mega Barre Studios right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Mega Barre Studios with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Mega Barre Studios with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Mega Barre Studios with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.